- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Cora Music collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name and email.)
- Data about your Youtube channel (channel statistics and video statistics.)
- Subscription data (if a subscriber). (For example about Name, adress, payments made, payment method and telephone number.)
- Data about your music downloads (if a subscriber)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Cora Music with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Download music through our website
Cora Music may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Payment service provider of your choice (for example, credit card provider)
How will we use your data?
Cora Music collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you information that you have requested
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Distribute royalties for the music you use from our service.
If you agree, Cora Music will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Labels that own recordings that you have used;
- Publishers representing musical works that you have used;
- Collecting societies representing musical rights holders;
When Cora Music processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Cora Music securely stores your data at AWS, region EU-north-1
Cora Music will keep your subscription and music usage data for one year after you have stopped using the rights you have licensed through Cora Music. Once this time period has expired, we will anonymize your data so it can’t be connected to you as an individual. (Please note, as long as videos containing music you have licensed through Cora Music are published on your Youtube channel, you are using the rights you have licensed through Cora Music.
Data not related to subscription or music usage will be deleted by automatic purge one year after our last contact with you.
Cora Music would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Cora Music from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the STIM Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, notify us at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Cora Music would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Cora Music for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Cora Music correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Cora Music to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Cora Music erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Cora Music restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Cora Music’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Cora Music transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or write to us: Cora Music, Box 17092, 104 62 Stockholm, Sweden.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Necessary cookies are required for the basic functionality of our website to work. We use necessary cookies to make it possible for you to only have to enter your username and password once during a visit to our website.
We also use necessary cookies to help with ensuring that you are given the option to accept or reject cookies, block non-necessary cookies from working until you give consent, and remember your cookie settings and choices. The cookies also help keep track of, if, and when, you gave consent to analytical cookies, T&Cs and email marketing.
Necessary cookies are also used for payment processing.
It's not necessary to accept nor possible to reject the use of necessary cookies as they are core for the functionality of our website.
Here are the necessary cookies we use, what we use them for, the specific cookies providers and each cookie’s duration:
Marketing cookies are used in determining what promotional content is more relevant and appropriate to you and your interests. Websites may use them to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. This helps companies improve the effectiveness of their campaigns, and the quality of content presented to you. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first party) or by third-party services. Marketing cookies set by a third-party service may be used to track you on other websites that use the same third-party service.
We will only set marketing cookies on your device if you give us your consent.
Analytical cookies gather statistics. We use this information to make our website even better. The information collected via the analytical cookies track how you use our website during your visit. It helps us understand visitor usage patterns, identify, and diagnose problems or errors you may encounter, and make better strategic decisions in improving the website experience.
Here are the analytical cookies we use, what we use them for, the specific cookie providers and each cookie’s duration:
Google specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Google Analytics (GA4) collects certain personal data about users and their activities on websites and apps. Here are some examples of the personal data that can be collected by GA4:
- IP address: GA4 can collect IP addresses to identify geographic location and provide information on user segmentation and traffic sources. It is important to note that in GA4, IP anonymization is enabled by default, which means that the last parts of the IP address are masked to make it unidentifiable.
- Unique identifiers: GA4 uses unique identifiers such as cookies, mobile advertising IDs (IDFA/AAID), and ad identifiers to track user activity across different devices and sessions. These identifiers may be linked to specific devices or user profiles.
- Website activity: GA4 collects data on how users interact with the website, including page views, clicks, navigation, interactions with forms, and any transactions or conversions. This may include information about the pages visited, duration on pages, and interactions with various elements on the website.
For more information about how Google Analytics handles personal data and its privacy practices, you can refer to their policy here.
Google Ads cookies are used to track and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns delivered through the Google Ads platform. These cookies allow advertisers to serve targeted ads to users based on their browsing behavior and interests.
Google Ads cookies collect information such as the websites visited, the ads clicked, and the actions taken by users on those websites. This data helps advertisers optimize their campaigns and deliver more relevant ads to users.
It's important to note that Google Ads cookies do not personally identify individuals. Instead, they assign a unique identifier to each user, which is used to track their interactions with ads and websites. This information is aggregated and anonymized to protect user privacy.
For further details, please see the ‘about Hotjar’ section of Hotjar’s support site.
Cookies are not the only way to recognize or track visitors to a website. We may use other, similar technologies from time to time, like web beacons (sometimes called "tracking pixels" or "clear gifs"). These are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enable us to recognize when someone has visited our website
[or opened an e-mail that we have sent them]. This allows us, for example, [to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our website to another, to understand whether you have come to our website from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, to improve site performance, and to measure the success of e-mail marketing campaigns].
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Cora Music, Box 17092, 104 62 Stockholm, Sweden.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Cora Music has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten, formerly Datainspektionen).